PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Sunday, March 16, 2014

remembering my Fuller Seminary days

...this includes events around Fuller while I was a student there...including the rose bowl parade of course...and also some of the areas I frequented during my fuller years...including way south of fuller around lake rancho santa margarita..also even sacramento..the capitol bldg..used to go up there during my fuller years just exploring..and then there's the old mcallister library (since then replaced by a new library, but I think the mcallister building is still there..not sure what it is used for)...and of course my golden retriever, lola...a constant, dear companion who was with me for fourteen years, prior to, during, & after, fuller seminary days...this was at a time when camera phones were not yet extremely available as they are now...so most of these pics were on "old-fashioned" film cameras which I didn't carry in the classroom like we would carry a phone-cam today; otherwise I would have lots of great professor & classroom pics, but I have almost none.  I also included a few pics from "The Call"...a Christian revival at the time i was at Fuller Sem, as well as my first ministry office, which was adjacent to Fuller Seminary as I was ending my studies.