PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Saturday, July 26, 2014

ARCO FORCING CUSTOMERS TO PAY INSIDE,WON'T SAY WHY

so it was a few weeks ago I noticed that an arco am/pm kept declining my debit card outside at the pump, so I had to walk inside, stand in line, and wait for the clerk. I thought it was odd because my card works fine everywhere else. I kept telling the clerk, there's something  wrong with your machine. But he wouldn't tell me. Then today I went to another Arco and they h ad the sign you see in the video on all their pumps, telling me that this was a facade...they would NOT all go down ...all go bad...and I said so to the clerk inside. Is that the new policy ...we all must pay inside? At first she tried to pretend "no speak English" but I persisted and she admitted it, but wouldn't explain why. SHAME ON ARCO...WHATEVER the stupid reason may be. We spend enough time waiting in likes at stores and on the freeways...now this as well?!!!!!!!!!!!