PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Sunday, October 19, 2014

shame on the miramar store near the air show gate (october 2014)

so I went to the Miramar Air Show ...always a great big show there..and all the military men & women help out with traffic and screening etc..and they are exceptionally polite and nice ...but at the miramar convenience store where there's a subway & taco bell etc..where I bought a 99 cent arizona green tea & a cliff bar... it's a different story..almost every time I went in there I felt as if they were spying on me...as if they thought I was a shoplifter..they always say "Will that be all for you" with emphasis when they want you to know they are trying to marginalize you as a shoplifter...le me be MORE CLEAR...there are those who are "social engineering" and they may be very well aware that you are NOT a shoplifter, nor have any such propensity as such, but they want to 'MOLD' you into the category to marginalize you..and "shape shift" ...that was what I felt was happening at this little story at miramar ...thanks to "'associate" SSGT" et al...