PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! SHUT DOWN PLANNED PARENTHOOD c090214

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

6/21/23 re bush league experience as a visitor at Lions pavilion, Manistee Michigan

https://maps.app.goo.gl/GEQ8EzA2gJdER8rf6 

June 21, 2023
I haven't experienced a bush league amateur hour Michigan thing like this since I grew up here. So I'm just visiting- am actually spending thousands of saved up dollars πŸ’° on a trip as a Christian evangelist. I'm trying to encourage fellow Americans to have New Hope and confidence and courage to go forth and do what is right no matter who the president is.

 So I pull in here and it was just coincidental that there's a concert here 🎹🎺🎼.

 So I just sit back in my car for a while & listen and then I take a little stroll as they are playing their music and I make a little video of it. Then I glance thru the binoculars on the kiosk and some of those you don't have to pay but this when you have to put in a quarter.

 Not a big deal. I don't need to look in the binoculars. There's nothing to see out there that I can't see with my naked eye. So I keep walking down towards the beach. The next thing I know there's some kids following me & the boy says "Do you want a quarter?" 

Their parents must have sent them to embarrass me by offering me a quarter like I'm some kind of homeless person who can't afford to put a quarter in the binocular thing. Does this make you feel BIG parents?.

FYI, I'm NOT poor I'm NOT homeless. I'm spending thousands of dollars πŸ’° traveling across America for the sake of America πŸ‡±πŸ‡·.

 And this is Manistee- not exactly a bastion of wealth. YOU CANT fooo me. I see what I see. But I'm not looking down my nose at you so you don't have to try to create a little memorable fiction to make yourselves feel better. 

The reality is πŸ‘‰YOUπŸ‘ˆ are poor parents with children and you feel insecure about it. So you have your kids offer a wealthy person a quarter and get a little kick out it.

 I'm one of you- a fellow American - it doesn't matter how much money you have or don't have. Don't wear your insecurity on your sleeves by doing this kind of BUSH-LEAGUE nonsense. Don't be so small and petty πŸ‘Ž.

 I know this is NOT the Manistee way. You are an exception to the classy Manistee culture . I don't know what happened but I encourage you to go to church get back in a relationship with Jesus Christ ✝️ .

Let me repeat I don't care how much money you have or don't have. I was not thinking about that at all. You created a fiction. 

JK
BA/BA/M.Div